Sunday, March 4, 2012

Polka Dots

I came across the most awesome chocolate cookie recipe I have ever used.  Why is it awesome?  Because it is almost too easy to make...AND it's CHOCOLATE!  I found it when I was looking up an easy recipe for a kid to make to go with a handsewn apron for a birthday gift.  I actually never tried it until after it was given, but I give to two thumbs up for being kid friendly!  The other awesome thing about this recipe--you can twist it up with any flavor chips OR try another flavor cake mix (adding extra milk as needed to moisten dough).  Are you ready for the recipe? Here it is! 



Polka Dot Cookies


Ingredients
1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 cup white chocolate chips 

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
  2. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil and eggs. By hand, stir until well-blended. Stir in chips.
  3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
  4. Bake in heated oven for 8-12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets.               


And there you have it--the most easy, great tasting recipe you will be making over and over again, in so many different combinations too!  Hey I didn't say it was HEALTHY!  You can't have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment